Download our Guides, Brochures and Rates
Your One-Stop Guide to the Best Global Destinations for Nature Lovers
- 7 of the best nature and wildlife destinations:
- The Galápagos Islands
- The Amazon Rainforest
- The Galápagos Islands
- Tips for the types of animals you can hope to spot in each.
- The best times of the year to travel to each one.
- Practical considerations for organizing a trip to a region rich in wildlife.
A Complete Guide to Exploring the Southern Cone
To inspire and assist you in your plans for visiting South America, this guide includes:
- 12 Unmissable Highlights of the Southern Cone.
- 5 alternatives for Two-Week Travel Itineraries.
- Country-specific travel information:
- Best time to visit
- Advice about staying safe while traveling.
Chile for Wine Lovers
To help you prepare, we’ve created Chile for Wine Lovers: The Best Wines to Try From Chile While Visiting The Country. Download your free copy and you’ll discover:
- Why Chile is the perfect destination for wine lovers
- The main varieties of Chilean wine
- The key wine regions in Chile
- Colchagua’s Ruta del Vino, a wine tour experience not to be missed
- A little about Argentina, Chile’s neighbour and a great wine producer
- Other helpful guides for you, the wine lover
Sailing to the End of the Earth: How to visit Cape Horn
- Who discovered Cape Horn on January 29, 1616.
- How Darwin avoided almost certain death in the waters surrounding Cape Horn.
- What attractions are found on the island, including information about the poignant Cape Horn Monument.
- Which itineraries are available for sailing to Cape Horn.
- What to bring on a cruise and how to prepare for the region’s turbulent weather conditions.
A Practical Guide to Planning Your Next Vacation in Patagonia
Looking to plan your once-in-a-lifetime vacation to Patagonia?
- Inspiring highlights.
- Patagonia’s abundant wildlife.
- Ideal time for visiting the region.
- Accommodation and the best online sites for making your reservations.
- How to travel around this vast region.
- The essential gear to pack for your Patagonian vacation.
Australis Patagonia Cruises Brochure
Our brochure gives you a useful tool for learning about the different attractions that we provide, routes, cuisine, and the appropriate attire during your visit to Patagonia.
- The extraordinary landscape and fascinating wildlife you can see when you travel with us.
- Discover al the different itineraries and routes that Australis Cruises offer.
- Meet the multidisciplinary experts that will be on your Expedition Team.
- Discover how is life onboard Australis Cruises.
- What will you need to bring?
Australis Patagonia Cruises Rates & Departures
Practical information regarding M/v Stella Australis Cruises. It includes:
- A map of the Patagonia area containing:
- Our embarkation points
- Escursion sites
- Other highlights of Patagonia
- Cabin Types and Rates.
- Departure days for each of our routes.
- Traveling details and conditions.